Minimum DNN version?

Developer
Aug 19, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Anton,
what is the minimum DNN version needed to run XsltDb? I just installed it on a 05.02.01 (54) host: install was successfull, but when I add a module instance to a page I get the following error:

DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: e:\Inetpub\JBOX\DesktopModules\XsltDb\ViewXsltDb.ascx.cs(45): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Web' does not exist in the namespace 'DotNetNuke' (are you missing an assembly reference?) ---> System.Web.HttpCompileException: e:\Inetpub\JBOX\DesktopModules\XsltDb\ViewXsltDb.ascx.cs(45): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Web' does not exist in the namespace 'DotNetNuke' (are you missing an assembly reference?) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) at DotNetNuke.UI.ControlUtilities.LoadControl[T](TemplateControl containerControl, String ControlSrc) at DotNetNuke.UI.Modules.ModuleHost.LoadModuleControl() --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Coordinator
Aug 19, 2010 at 11:20 AM

As I see DotNetNuke.Web was introduced in DNN 05.03...

I'll check what I use it for and try to rewrite code to let using XsltDb with older DNN versions.

Coordinator
Aug 22, 2010 at 5:38 AM

Alberto,

New release 01.01.66 allows using DNN 5.1 to 5.5

Developer
Aug 23, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Anton,

thank you, perfectly working on a 05.02.01 host.